Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Steve Lawson hits the US of A

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Once again, I must apologise for refering to myself in the third person in the subject line, but 'I'm coming to the US' is a bit vague if you can't see who posted it... :D

Anyway, I've got loads and loads of gigs and clinics in California in January and February (including the Winter NAMM Bass Bash - see the news pages), and it'd be great to meet up with as many TB people as possible. I'm gigging all the way up the state, from Anaheim to Sacramento, with quite a few stops in between, so please come to the shows, bring your friends, and we'll have ourselves a good ole TB hang! :D

feel free to post here if you can make it...

Have a great Christmas

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk (gig dates here)

2. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Hope it goes well for you. If you can string it out till Easter I'll be out there. I'm going to CA for most of April 03. I had a mad plan to go the NAMM bash but finances dictate otherwise.

3. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    LOL - I don't think I'd be able to tour from Jan - April, even with my enourmous degree of fame in the States.. :D

...and flying out LA for a one off event is a little extravagant, even for a socialite like yourself... ;)

take care

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk (CA gig dates here)