Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Steve Lawson in Bass Player!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by stephanie, Feb 8, 2004.

1. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Be sure to pick up the March issue of Bass Player that just came out. There is a whole page dedicated to Steve (even a "How'd He Do That" for the song "Channel Surfing")!

Way to go Steve! :)

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    thanks Steph - I've seen a scan of it, but it'll be a while before BP turns up on the shelves in the UK... :|

:)

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Yes - I only saw the Feb issue on Border's shelves for the first time, at the weekend!

But it may be out in time for your UK tour!! :)

4. i saw it...i still can't play channel surfing...d'oh..nice article though. now i can't wait until he comes to wisconsin!
    Charlie

5. yes mr. lawson, that was a hint ;)

Charlie

6. I posted the equivalent message at ActiveBass.

You don't suppose it's the women who actually READ the magazine, and the guys are just looking at the pictures??

;^)

7. Lewk

Lewk

Oct 19, 2003
    manchesters WHSmith store seems to get them in at the beginning of the month...which kinda makes more sense to me than getting marches issue a week before it's actually march :ninja:. but yeah it should be in at whsmith soon enough. :)

8. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    I found a copy in Borders on Charing Cross Road the other day... :)

It's really nice to have such a well written article in there...

Pino is on the cover, and the interview with him is excellent

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net