Steve Lawson, Leicester and Colchester gigs next week

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    A couple of solo gigs coming up this week, both of them with the truly marvellous Rob Jackson supporting -

Tuesday Sept 28th - The Looking Glass, Leicester - free entry, 8pm

(before this show, Rob and I will be giving a masterclass at Leicester college, so if you know someone there who can get you in, that'll be worth coming to...)

Thursday Sept 30th - The Headgate Theatre, Colchester - doors 7.30 tix £6/£5.00 - box office - 01206 366000

And in between those two gigs, I'll be playing at The Bedford in Balham on Wednesday 29th, backing up american singer/songwriter Kerry Getz -

hope to see you there!

For those of you who've been wanting to buy the new CD but didn't want to use paypal, Grace And Gratitude is now available via the online shop at Evinsol is the online retailer that we've been using for longest, handling credit/debit card orders from about 30 different countries without any hassle at all - a very fine, secure online store.

So there are now five ways of getting the CDs - - the online shop (via Paypal) - world class online indie retail store
    At gigs - see gig list on my site for details. - fast and secure.
    via snail-mail order, with a cheque or money order made out in UK pounds -

So what's stopping you? :)