1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stevie Ray signed my Pbass back in the day....stolen

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Brian Hubbard, Mar 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Brian Hubbard

Brian Hubbard

Feb 3, 2018
    Suwanee
    Back in 1987 I was playing a gig one night at the Maple Leaf Inn in Louisville KY (actually Jeffersontown, KY aka J-Town). At about 2AM during our second to last song, in walks Stevie Ray Vaughan, Whipper Layton, and Tommy Shannon. Mind Blown! A local DJ brought him out to hear us play and shoot the shinola. As it turns out, Stevie Ray signed the back of my bass (from Soul to soul SRVaughan). Two months later the bass was stolen out of the back of my car in my driveway after I finished a gig.

The bass was a 1976 fender precision, sunburnt finish, maple neck, brass pick guard, played like a dream. I have been searching for it since that day.

PLEASE HELP! you can respond here. I am the young dude in the middle,I'll post a picture of my bass soon. 249646_467353839966228_645910501_n.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Bigoo7e likes this.