1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

STEVIE WONDER

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by black.rose1402, Sep 12, 2008.

1. black.rose1402

black.rose1402

Jan 10, 2007
    YEAH I'm going to see Mr STEVIE WONDER in paris on the 28th of september
    I'm just soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY
    I can't believe it!!

2. black.rose1402

black.rose1402

Jan 10, 2007
    I saw Stevie Wonder yesterday, and my god, he was amazing!!!!
    it's strange, it's the first time in my life that I feel sad after a concert because strangely, I miss him!
    My girlfriend feels the same!!!
    I never felt that way, after any concert (and I saw a lot of great concerts).
    it's as if time just stopped and is now sadness.
    that's strange!

3. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Georgetown, Kentucky
    It was kind of like that for me when I saw Parliament-Funkadelic. I just want to see them again and dance forever.

4. Growing up pert-near Motown i was privy to good music abounding.
    I have seen S.W. no less than 10 times and i can tell you he puts on a show unlike NO OTHER.
    Take ANY new artists that "Think" they are good.. should go see him for 2 hours of straight up "Schooling" seriously.. that man is a genius.
    Don't even get me started on his hamonica skills.

5. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    East Bay, CA
    I saw Stevie at an outdoor show in California last year and was blown away. The whole place, from the streets outside the parking lot, to the lawn, was packed--standing room only--with people of every size and color. Even though the venue was jammed to the gills there was no pushing, shoving or bad vibes.

He and his super-tight band played for over 3 hours--including a bunch of hits, some more obscure tunes, and a 10 minute drum solo by Stevie! He did a lot of audience participation with clapping and sing-alongs. Really a great show.

6. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    +1 I was really impressed with the whole show. I went to the Shoreline one.