Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stewart power amps in Europe

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Christian Houmann, May 14, 2005.

1. Hi,

Anyone know if you can get Stewart power amps in Europe?
    I have mailed them but I haven't heard from them :meh:

Thanks
    Christian

2. I emailed them to see if they had any dealers in the UK and was told no because they did not do a 240v version. I am not sure what the situation would be in Europe.

I would say that they emailed me back the same day with the answer but I also got a virus at the same time. Not sure if it was from them but I was annoying :(

Regards

Matthew

3. fast slapper

fast slapper

Dec 11, 2001
    Fresno, CA
    Doesn't sound like your going to be able to use a Stewart over there...but since you're in Denmark you should check out www.labgruppen.com

4. backseatbetty

backseatbetty

Oct 12, 2002
    netherlands
    I have a nice slightly used Stewart 1.6 for sale. Living in the Netherlands, not too far from Denmark,

bye,
    Cornelius

5. I asked the guy from bestbassgear.com and there are no 240V Stewarts being made at the moment.

6. backseatbetty

backseatbetty

Oct 12, 2002
    netherlands
    Up till some years ago they were made in a 240 version, when Stewart decided to stop production.
    Probably because of the small numbers being sold over here in Europe in relation to the quantities they are selling in the States.
    Anyway, the amp in my possession is used and from the period they ere still making the 240 version, so yes it is a 240 V version of the World 1.6

Cornelius