Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stewart World 1.2 $475 shipped NICE ONE!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Iowaboy, Aug 7, 2005.

1. SOLD IT!

Cure that backache and put a smile on your face! :hyper:
    Here's a stereo power amp that weighs in at an honest
    11 pounds and one rack space yet puts out 1200 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged.

Like new, very little use, original owner. (I used it to drive two tiny "hot spot" type stage monitors twice a month since last Ocotober). I have positive feedback on Talkbass and 100% positive feedback on E-bay (Iowaboy_1) over several years. Questions welcome.

$475.00 shipped U.S. Paypal/USPS money order.

2. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Hi,
    I wanted to find out if you were interesed in any trades for your Stewart world 1.2 ?
    Im looking to trade my Mint Ibanez BTB 406 ... let me know if you have any interest...
    thanks
    - Tom

3. Sorry Tom, no trades this time, I've gone a little crazy on some recording gear and need to catch up! Thanks anyway.

4. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    No problem.... good luck with your sale!
    - Tom

5. Interested in an Alembic F 1x pre?

6. No thanks Carl, I'm not looking for trades right now. They are nice units--I've had a couple of them myself. You should have no trouble at all selling it.

7. Thanks for responding and good luck wiith selling the Stewart amp.
    Carl

8. I am a Iowa boy too, and am interested in the stewart 1.2 Email me, and we can go further. Thanks