1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stewart World 1.6

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Just got a heck of a deal on a Stewart 1.6. I'm going to use this as one of my rigs. In most cases it will be paired with my SVP-Pro and Berg 610. Any comments, opinions or feedback on the Stewart 1.6?

2. pogipoints

pogipoints Custom User Title Holder

Dec 5, 2005
    Atlanta
    I use my Stewart 2.1 with an SVP-Pro and an Acme B2, it sounds awesome. Yours will sound killer with that Berg!

The fan on the Stewart can get a little annoying though during quiet moments...

3. bigbajo60

bigbajo60

Nov 7, 2003
    Laredo, Texas
    Nothing but good things to say about my 1.6.:D

I bought it mostly for the weight savings, but I get a boat-load of "ooomph" from it into my pair of Acme's.

4. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

Stewart , Ampeg and Bergantino = bass bliss !!~

Attached Files:

5. I can't speak for the Stewart World Model 1.6 amp. from personal experience , but I have a Stewart World 1.2 that I use with either my Fishman Platinum Pro EQ ot D-Tar Solstice preamp driving 1 or 2 of my Euphonic Audio Wizzy 112's. The Model 1.2 has NO FAN, & is very QUIET. I like this particular amp a LOT and can only assume that other Stewart amps have similar build and sound quality.

Bob McHenry bassman10@comcast.net

6. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Stewart amps are US made right (or ?)?

Thanks!