Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Aug 4, 2005.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Saw it... Oh yeah... its awesome... Oh yeah... its very awesome indeed...

Really though, very good movie if you are family guy fan. But i think you kinda need to see most of family guy episodes before seeing this movie...

Oh yeah... its awesome... oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah Giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy...giggidy

PUT YOUR PANTS ON

SHUT UP Giggidy...giggidy...giggidy

2. Anti_Wish

Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    what movie and where is it?

3. coolness, I love Family Guy............"The Fire Truck has made it's kill.........the Ambulances must wait their turn"

4. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Saw it. Like a really long episode, but with swears. They used the same jokes like how many times? (the greased up deaf guy a couple, the random family history ones)...Also, it seems to me that once they can say whatever they want (ie. Swears) it leaves nothing to the imagination. If I wanted to watch something stupid with no plot and lots of swears, I'd either watch South Park or HBO.

Kinda funny, but not a whole lot.

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Here

Oh yeah.. its awesome...

6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    oh, it got leaked?

...michael clarke duncan?

7. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I mostly agree. I thought it was pretty funny, but not any more so than any other episode... streched into 2 hours.

8. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Is it officially out in the States? If not, when?

9. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    sept 27th:)

Thats what movies are really:) Either Episode that got stretched or a book that got shrinked:)

10. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    or a remake of such.

11. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    This is going to fantastic. I can't wait to see it. Family Guy is my favorite show...possably of all time :eek:

12. i can't wait to see this