1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stiletto Elite 5 or BTB775PB help

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by raynman68, Dec 20, 2011.

1. raynman68

raynman68

Mar 14, 2005
    Elk City, OK
    :help:

My 12 year old son laid claim to my Schecter Stiletto Custom 4 while I recovered from shoulder surgery. Since this is the first time I have seen him take an interest in anything besides playing video games, I can't see taking it away from him. I also see this as an opportunity to get myself a five string which I have been wanting for a while.

I checked out most of the shops in my area and out of the limited number of five strings I was able to get my hands on, I narrowed my choice to a Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 and an Ibanez BTB775PB. Both were a dream to play and I am truly torn between the two. I am hoping someone can give some feedback based on their experiences with either instrument so I don't have to make a final decision based on a coin flip. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. VivaLaEagle

VivaLaEagle

Mar 19, 2012
  3. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    I vote on the Schecter as well, I have the Raiden Special 5 and it is a fabulous bass, tremendous power, very well put together..