Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Still Can't Get Over the Sound Coming from this Bass!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Whitey, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Whitey

Whitey

Jan 8, 2002
    Beckley, WV
    I have posted a couple times about this Rogue Lx 200B Bass guitar that I am playing through aWorkingmans 12 bass amp and a Sansamp Bass DI.
    I am so amazed at the sound this bass is putting out. It is beggining to rival my Fender Jazz. Whoever is building them has done some tremendous upgrading. Better pickups and all.
    I know that most of you all never touch one of these lower line bass, but I am sure glad that I did. Next time you get a chance, try one out and see how you feel they have grown along.
    Whitey

2. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Take away the sansamp bass di and I bet it sounds like poo :D A sansamp can make even the cheapest bass sound pretty damn good.

3. Whitey

Whitey

Jan 8, 2002
    Beckley, WV
    That I whole heartedly agree, but this has been done comparing basses both played through the Sansamp DI. However, the neck on this current Rogue LX200B is slimmer than the ones I saw on others and the neck joint is extended and seems to fit very well. It has 2 tone knobs and 2 volume knobs that actully work and the finish and craftsmanship seems to be much better than ever. HOw about other opinions? Maybe others with recent newer model Rogue Bass experienced? Thanks
    Whitey