1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sting?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jongor, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    I just saw Sting on the grammy's.........he was wearing a dress, and blue knee socks.............. :meh:

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    so what?!!?

and discussing a bassist's clothes would 'fit' better in "off-Topic"

:p

3. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Just caught his show in Dallas couple of weeks ago. He's a pretty talented player from what I saw/heard although he has two people I could see on stage doing computer aided synth/keyboard work. He played a lot of tunes and really seemed to have a good time. He played both electric and double bass and seemed to spend a good bit of time reading lyrics off of his computer teleprompter in front of him ala Axl Rose.. :D Cool because he was playing so many tunes I suppose.

One thing I had no trouble noticing was that there was a remarkable number of "aroused" and really good looking females on hand for the show...for that reason alone I will see Sting again. Oh yeah...he wore a tux during his stage performance.

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    wasnt that a kilt?

5. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    hey dont knock the kilt! but i do hate sting :D

6. Damn Sting, He goes on Oprah with his wife and talks about how he pleases his wife for 7 hours a night. ***! WHO CARES!

7. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Does he do that while wearing his dress, oh sorry, I mean, kilt?

8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    This is going nowhere quickly, and I need to practice my mod tools. Case closed. Any problems with that - PM me.

9. odie

odie Supporting Member

This your first kill ??!!! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.