Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sting?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jongor, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jongor

jongor Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    I just saw Sting on the grammy's.........he was wearing a dress, and blue knee socks.............. :meh:

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    so what?!!?

and discussing a bassist's clothes would 'fit' better in "off-Topic"

:p

3. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Just caught his show in Dallas couple of weeks ago. He's a pretty talented player from what I saw/heard although he has two people I could see on stage doing computer aided synth/keyboard work. He played a lot of tunes and really seemed to have a good time. He played both electric and double bass and seemed to spend a good bit of time reading lyrics off of his computer teleprompter in front of him ala Axl Rose.. :D Cool because he was playing so many tunes I suppose.

One thing I had no trouble noticing was that there was a remarkable number of "aroused" and really good looking females on hand for the show...for that reason alone I will see Sting again. Oh yeah...he wore a tux during his stage performance.

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    wasnt that a kilt?

5. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    hey dont knock the kilt! but i do hate sting :D

6. Damn Sting, He goes on Oprah with his wife and talks about how he pleases his wife for 7 hours a night. ***! WHO CARES!

7. jongor

jongor Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Does he do that while wearing his dress, oh sorry, I mean, kilt?

8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    This is going nowhere quickly, and I need to practice my mod tools. Case closed. Any problems with that - PM me.

9. odie

odie Supporting Member

This your first kill ??!!! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.