1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stingray 4 Black/Maple w/OHSC / FS /FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by accutone, Feb 22, 2008.

1. accutone

accutone

Sep 10, 2006
    SF CA
    Ernie Ball Stingray 4 - Black/Maple w/ OHSC. I am the second owner. Prior owner bought the bass new in 2002 and from the looks of it, it was rarely played. I purchased it just to try a maple board, played maybe 2 hours over the past couple of months, and have decided to keep my rosewood-board Stingray which is shows more wear from gigging.

Bass is in excellent condition. No visible fretwear and the bass plays perfectly. (I could only find one tiny ding on the back that would be hard to photograph, but I could try if someone is truly interested.) Set-up less than 2 months ago at SF Guitarworks with new Rotosounds installed. Weight is 10.5 lbs. by bathroom scale method. A beautiful, solid bass in near mint condition. More pics upon request.

$800 + shipping, Paypal preferred. Open to TRADES for comparable unlined fretless 4's, fretted 4's, smaller amps, combos and cabinets. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. accutone

accutone

Sep 10, 2006
    SF CA
    Bump for changes

3. accutone

accutone

Sep 10, 2006
    SF CA
    Bump for price drop

4. estringnyc