Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stingray 4 need to sell NOW

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzhed4, Nov 3, 2003.

1. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    2002? honeyburst stingray 4str. 9 out of 10 condition. pics available upon request. 2 small blemishes...nics...whatever you wnat to call them. will take pics of them. will post some tonight but i got to go to practice. rosewood board...hsc...you know the bass. will entertain any reasonable offer but it needs to be soon or else it is going into trade in. need to make deal by friday.

ok....drunk a**hole knocked my 5 string off the stage and i need to buy a new one. so this one goes. i need a quick sale so if you are interested please get with me quickly. also prefer local sale but will negotiate shipment.

would like to get in the 775 to 800 area but like i said...i need a 5 NOW so email me and well talk.

btw if you want to look at my bass immediately you can find it on my bands website. view my profile. look through the pictures page. find the honeyburst. btw..it is the green bass that now has a neck that seems a little unstable. that one will be going to eb soon...thats why i need a five now

bazzhed@comcast.net

2. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    headstock

3. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    body front

4. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    i cant seem to get my other pics to download on here so email me and i will send them to you

donnie

5. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    bump

6. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    wait ive heard of people doing this before at bars. Did you either A make the guy pay for it, or B inflict the price of the bass in medical damages?

7. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    the guy has offered to pay it but the deal is i need to get a new neck and its going to take a while. a lot of tb'ers will know that eb doesnt ship any components without having the original in its posession first. (i guess thats their way of making sure that you dont try and put stingray p'ups in your $100 jay turser) i have a show this weekend and i need a 5. i play in an alternative tuning and it would take me weeks to learn everything on a 4 string.

please help someone. the local music store is only going to give me 450 for my 4 string and i need to get a five badly

8. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    last bump before it goes

9. fourstring44

fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    You have PM

10. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    bump

bass is still available.

11. bazzhed4

bazzhed4

Aug 2, 2003
    Aberdeen MD
    bump

i know you want it....just let me know what your willing to pay. i already got the bass to replace it ....now i just have to pay for it.....credit cards are awesome...it just sucks that you have to actually pay them off.