1. I just got this bass in a trade, but I've got to sell it, sometimes life gets in the way of G.A.S. It's a 4 string stingray, translucent gold w/ matching headstock, maple board, 3-band eq. There isn't a scratch on it, I wish I could keep it. I'm asking $800. Here is the link to some pics that the guy I got this from posted.

e-mail me at ogyen@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
  2. I'm not really interested in straight trades right now, trades plus cash might get something done. I'm always looking for ebs pedals, sansamp acoustic DI, sadowsky outboard preamp, or other interesting accessories.
  3. Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    Hey guys i just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know i was the former owner of this bass but just traded it to ogyen for his streamer 5. First off let me just say Tristan was very pleasant and easy to deal with throughout the entire transaction, emails were answered very accurately and promptly and the bass came packed very very well, and was recieved exactly how he described it as. Here is another chance to own this great axe at a very good price, good luck man.

4. Thanks for the feedback Scott.
  5. To answer a couple questions I've been getting, there is no duty on north american made basses crossing the border. There may be sales tax, depending on where you live but that should be the only charge. I've had a couple basses shipped to me from the US and I've never had to pay duty. Musical instruments are covered under NAFTA.
  6. fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    Any interest in this plus a little cash?

7. I'm more interested in pedals plus cash or selling outright at the moment. Unless of course someone offers me a cool 5-string ;)
  8. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
  9. What do you consider a "cool" 5'er....I've got a 1999 MIA Fender Jazz 5, red with white pickguard I'd be willing to trade with some cash. How bout it? I'll e-mail you some pics if you'd like......
  10. Send me some pics of the fender, if it's got a 4+1 headstock I might be interested. 5's that I'd be into would be sr5, fender mia jazz deluxe (only if it's got the 4+1 headstock, I've never tried a 5 in line headstock that had a decent B string), basically anything that's got an old school vibe and a close to full size body.
  11. Dang...she's got the 5 in line. Oh well.....let me know if you change your mind. One thing's sure....I've yet to see any Fender compete with my SR5 :smug:
  12. whamonkey, you have pm
    cheezewiz you've been e-mailed.

You can add skyline jo5, and 55-02 to the list of basses I'd be interested in.
  13. fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    Lotta bumps, you sure your not interested in my Fiesta Red Jazz?

14. Yeah, I'm still not interested in the jazz. I just don't have a need for that kinda bass right now, I've already got the j-bass thing covered. I"m just bumping lots cause I'd like to sell it soon, lots of trade offers coming but nothing I can use right now. I'd prefer to sell it rather then trade anyway, so I'm being picky about trade offers.