1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Stingray 4HH In Rare Color/For Sale-Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Cantstandsya, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    2005 Stingray 4 HH in Pearl Redburst/Clear PG/Maple Board/MHS made for 50th Anniversary of Long & McQuades(Canada) music store.There were only 25 made in this color/pickguard/neck combo(the other 25 were rosewood).Comes with original HSC.The bass is in very good condition with no major dings/scratches.It does have some swirling on the the clear pickguard and a little swirling and some fine scratches on the back of the body.Only other issue is a small spot on the G side of the fretboard/7th fret where it got a little too dry but has since been conditioned and can't be felt and hardly seen.The neck is very comfortable and has some nice subtle flame in it.This is a great bass but i've had it for a while and the color and MHS just hasn't grown on me enough.I'd like $1100 O.B.O. shipped to the lower 48/Pay Pal or U.S. Postal M.O. Only.Not looking for anything particular in trades but might consider trading for another MusicMan bass/no 5 strings.Let me know what you've got.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DudeWheresMy182

DudeWheresMy182

Jun 23, 2004
    Milwaukee
    pm sent

3. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Thanks for all the PM's/trade offers so far.There were some pretty good offers but like it says in the original post i'm interested in MusicMan basses only....Thanks

4. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Bump.........

5. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    You have PM.

6. Bassist01545

Bassist01545

Jun 30, 2006
    pm sent

7. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    pm sent

8. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Sold pending payment..........

9. VanillaO

VanillaO Poop?

Oct 14, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    I have one of these exact basses, but with the rosewood neck. This bass really is beautiful. The sounds I can get out of this baby are truly heaven to my ears, and to top it off, it's sexy as hell. If someone weren't already buying this, I'd be all over it like white on rice (and therefore be one step closer to one day owning all 50).

How'd you get one down in Cali, if you don't mind me asking?

10. fcappi

fcappi Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Mchenry, il 60050
    Pm'em

11. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Sold.......please lock the thread:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.