Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stingray 5 for a All Tube Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jack Rackham, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Jack Rackham

Jack Rackham

Nov 3, 2004
    Anyone have a all tube head that they wanna trade for a MM5?

2. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Maybe. Got pics?

3. Jack Rackham

Jack Rackham

Nov 3, 2004
    I don't have any way to take pics. It's that light honeyburst with a maple board w/ lots of birdseye. Came with a white pickguard/pickupcover that I changed to black, but I still have the orig. ones and the hardcase. Has a small scratch on back not through to the wood though. Excellent on front and sides. What do you have?

4. Yes, that's what he has!!! :D Too bad you don't have pics though, it's going to make it really hard to get someone to bite...

5. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    I have a few Trace Elliot All Tube heads. (V6, V4, Hexavalve on the way)

6. tubster

tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    Sunn 300T (same as Fender 300T) in almost new shape with footswitch and less than 5 hours use. Just too heavy for me!

300 watts of all tube goodness. Loud as hell and lots of control.

If you can lift it, 'tis the one to have!

7. Jack Rackham

Jack Rackham

Nov 3, 2004
    So Jugghaid which one do you wanna trade?

8. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Let me think about it. I'm sorting out heads right now. See if you can find a way to get me pics.

9. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I've got a Mesa D-180 I'm willing to let go. It is loud and possibly the best sounding Mesa tube head (I have two).