Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stingray 5 *mint*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Deano Destructo, Jul 6, 2001.

1. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    STILL FOR SALE AS OF 9/22/01

Musicman Stingray 5 in super-excellent condition. It is 100% original in a black finish with black pick guard and rosewood fretboard and birdseye neck(sort of tiger striped);). Neck and fretboard are in mint condition with no wear or marks. Sounds great as most MM's do. Will ship in original hardshell case(kind w/velvet lineing). All in all excellent bass w/schaller strap locks already installed. Its what I always wanted to play but I've just recently had a custom bass built by a luthier so it has to go. I'm hopeing for $700 obo.

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    do u have a pic

3. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Hey Fixer,
    Stay tight on the $700. That's a very good price for a mint Stingray 5. Post it on bassgear.com and harmonycentral too. Basses sell pretty good over at the Dudepit, too at ezboard.com. Good luck, man.
    Doc

4. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    :D

5. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Only 700$?!:eek: What a deal. Come and get it....

6. Hey, I'm still interested!

7. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    :eek: I' ve really must sell, sell , sell and if you or anyone else is interested bassline I'll pay next day air shipping and insurance since I'm having trouble posting a pic. Thanx

8. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Fixer, it's me again. Are you sure you don't want to trade for a Sterling?! :)

9. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    :( Naw man sorry need the cash for the thumb 5 that I want.

10. FalsehoodBass

FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    still for sale? any pictures yet?... i really want a maple freboard... but at your price, i'd deal with it...

11. odie

odie Supporting Member

you've got mail!!!

12. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    sorry and thanx everyone that showed interest but bob from www.basspalace.com just bought it and sent me the payment fedex so I'd have it soon. It'll be interesting to see him sell it for twice as much as I sold it to him:eek:. ridiculous how they do that.:D