Stingray 5 PIEZO (fretted) FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by knight, May 4, 2003.

1. knight

Nov 3, 2002
    I'm selling my stingray. I bought it in January last year. It has the piezo and a blend pot for a wider variety of sounds than you usually get from a 'ray. I had it refinished in a great transparent burnt orange lacquer, and changed the pickguard to tortoiseshell (it was originally teal with white pg - I'll include the original pg).

You can see photos at:

Since this bass was refinished recently, it's in great shape... EXCEPT my guitar repair man, who was setting it up recently, decided that three dings on the body would make it look even sexier, and proceeded to put two in the back and one in the front upper horn. I have taken pictures of those. They are insubstantial and certainly do not detract from the playability or sound of this bass, but I want you to know about them...

I am not happy to sell this, but I have just commissioned a new bass and need the money. For the same reason, I'll be putting these on ebay by the end of the week, but I wanted to give talkbassers a chance first.

Hardshell case included, you pay for shipping, my asking price is $1100. Please, no trades.

Nicola Knight

PLEASE NOTE: the bass is pictured with schaller straplocks. They did not come with the bass originally and I will not include them. Cheers.
  2. knight

Nov 3, 2002