No longer available Stingray Special 4H 7.83 pounds!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Benny4P, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Benny4P

Benny4P Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Hi all,
    For sale I have a fantastic condition Stingray Special 4H in black with a roasted maple neck. The bass is very light (7.83 pounds) which makes it really comfortable to play. Currently strung with DR Hi Beams, this bass sounds absolutely incredible!

I would really love to keep it, but I'm looking to buy a house and could really use the cash at this moment.

Aside from one pencil tip-size ding on the lower contour (see last picture), I cannot find any imperfection on it. Frets are in excellent condition. There was a little fret sprout in the dry winter of 2019 that I filed down for a smoother feel. I replaced the pick guard with a 3 ply matte black one to give it more of that early 90s look. The original is included in the sale. The bass has never left my house and comes with the original (in perfect condition) hardshell case and all the case candy.

Price is $1450 plus split shipping in the continental US. I am not really interested in trades unless you have a Stingray classic or an early 90s mute bridge-Stingray that weighs less than 10 pounds.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Willicious, chanson, eddiebo and 4 others like this.
  2. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Nice!

3. Classic look!

4. Smoothmove

Smoothmove Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Lebanon , Oregon
    Wow, that’s a light one!!!
    I wish you wanted something other than a Stingray.

5. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Great price, especially for a light one!

6. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Man this bass is killing me