1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Stingray- type body Headway Riverhead

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by daniel9.7, Nov 11, 2017.

1. daniel9.7

daniel9.7

Nov 11, 2007
    Low-Cal
    Price:
    I purchased this for a build that I never got around to doing. Stingray type routing in a Riverhead Headway body. I'm not sure of the type of wood. It looks like ash, but it is incredibly light weight. Dark cherry color. Includes knobs, toggle switch, whatever is shown. One scratch in the back contour. The pickup rout is actually square, with the pickup ring outlining the Stingray shape.
    The neck pocket width would need to be sanded just a tad to allow a Fender size neck. The neck pocket length is 3.75" IMG_0949.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0948.JPG IMG_0950.JPG & would either need to be enlarged to align Fender neck screw holes, or maybe re-drill screws into neck. Please see photos. $150 or best offer, includes shipping to CONUS. Open to trades.