Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stingray w/fretless Moses neck, VGC - $800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JazzDude, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Natural with black pickguard and chrome hardware. I got this bass about 7 years ago from Dan Lakin, back when Laklands were just a twinkle in his eye.:D

The neck is a Moses graphite lined fretless, and I've never had to adjust it. The case is probably original - the bass fits in it perfectly. It looks just like a Tolex Fender case. The only flaw is some *shallow* scuff marks in the finish on the back of the bass. There are two small scratched areas on the outside of the case.

I'm going all 5-string, and need to lighten the load. $725 + shipping to the lower 48. Paypal preferred.

Email to phy@nutrod.org

Picture below, more pics HERE
    [​IMG]

2. The price has been reduced to $725.

The tone is amazing on this bass - think Pino Palladino.
    The neck is J-bass width, and very comfortable. It's been my regular axe for years - there's just not enough strings for me anymore. If you're looking for a 4-string fretless, this is it.