1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stingray w/fretless Moses neck, VGC - $800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JazzDude, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Natural with black pickguard and chrome hardware. I got this bass about 7 years ago from Dan Lakin, back when Laklands were just a twinkle in his eye.:D

The neck is a Moses graphite lined fretless, and I've never had to adjust it. The case is probably original - the bass fits in it perfectly. It looks just like a Tolex Fender case. The only flaw is some *shallow* scuff marks in the finish on the back of the bass. There are two small scratched areas on the outside of the case.

I'm going all 5-string, and need to lighten the load. $725 + shipping to the lower 48. Paypal preferred.

Email to phy@nutrod.org

Picture below, more pics HERE
    [​IMG]

2. bump.

3. The price has been reduced to $725.

The tone is amazing on this bass - think Pino Palladino.
    The neck is J-bass width, and very comfortable. It's been my regular axe for years - there's just not enough strings for me anymore. If you're looking for a 4-string fretless, this is it.