Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stolen Bass Guitar!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by masaki_v, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Just last night, my beloved post-Gibson Tobias Growler 5 was stolen from me. Her serial number is #4740. If anyone sees this bass anywhere (i.e. pawn shops, E-bay, etc.), please do the right thing and let me know! Please email me at masaki_v@hotmail.com . I live in Westminster (Orange County), California, for anyone around me that might find her. Thanks for reading this. Masaki

2. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    ack! I don't live anywhere near that area.. but I'm curious as to how this happened...

3. She was stolen out of the back of my truck after band practice...the bastards bashed open my window ($250 in repairs) to my camper shell! I hope she's alright... <sniff sniff>

4. doh! that sucks!

I hope you find your bass man, here's some advice, go to EVERY music shop or pawn shops with in a few miles of where she was stolen, give them the serial number, and or a picture of the bass. hopefully that'll do some good.

g'luck :meh:

5. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Not only will i keep my eye open for ya but if i catch the worthless trash i will beat them for ya! You dont mess with a bass players bass! They must be destroyed!

6. wonderboy

wonderboy

Oct 27, 2002
    there are a bunch of pawn shops out in westminister dude. there are like 3 that i know of that are all in a few miles of each other on BEACH blvd. check it out....good luck

7. Sorry to hear about your loss, but, do you have any idea who might have done it?

How would someone know there was something of value in your truck unless they saw you put it there?

I hope you get it back.

Mike