1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen: Birdsong Cortobass Serial# 9C-145X

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Dirk McQuickley, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Dirk McQuickley

Dirk McQuickley

Oct 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello Talkbass.com,

Unfortunately, one of my former close friends has ruined her life through crack addiction. I couldn't figure out that this was her issue because she was mixing the use of crack with Klonopin (Note: I've seen people wigged-out on crack but not blended with Klonopin). Never-the-less, she got me to let her into my house under false pretenses and now I am paying the price. I purchased and received my Birdsong Cortobass way back in 2008 and it is still in nearly mint condition. The serial number is 9C-145X. I checked all my files and the best picture I have is the one supplied by Birdsong when it was nearly complete. There are no pawnshops in the town that I live in so it is highly likely that she has pawned it in Indianapolis or Lawrence Township, Indiana. I have also attached a picture of the thief. I haven't read the rules but for now, I will say her name is Kelley Nicole Gamblin. She was originally born in New Hampshire (Franklin?) but has lived in Hazlehurst, GA, Shelbyville, IN and most recently Ladson, SC before technically becoming homeless when she came back to Indy and robbed my house and has engaged in some degree of identity theft. Help me find the bass and nail this bitch to the wall. Kelley Gamblin is the person on the far right in the second picture.

Dave Keller (Dirk McQuickley)
    Shelbyville, IN

Attached Files:

Bigoo7e and chupacerveza like this.
  2. Osnapstacy77

Osnapstacy77

Dec 6, 2019
    Hey Dave,

I know exactly who you are talking about. I wanted to let you know Kelley has a warrant out of New Hampshire. Violating a domestic violence protection order. She has done some horrible things which is how she ended up homeless. Im a very close friend to the family were she committed these acts .
    Shes a liar and a fraud. If you can find her she will be arrested for her violation and hopefully for what she did to you. Im so sorry you have been caught up in her ******** also. Just know you are not alone.

3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    I'm guessing she doesn't look this healthy as of late.

Any news regarding her or the recovery of your bass?