Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

STOLEN-ESP LTD B104 Grand Rapids, MI <please read>

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SRSiegel, Dec 23, 2002.

1. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    I am posting this for a good friend of mine, who recently had the misfortune of having his bass stolen after a gig.

His band, "be nicholas be" was playing at a club called "the Intersection" in Grand Rapids, Michigan, about two months ago. (I just learned about this, thought id put the word out) and it was stolen from outside the club while they were packing up their equipment after the show.

The bass is a relatively new (1 year maybe) ESP LTD B104, in transparent red. It has black strap locks, and a large dent/blemish by the controls. The bass was in a Mars Music gigbag, and had a blue strap on it.

If any of you guys have seen it pop up anywhere, please let me know via email, it would be much appreciated.

also, on a side note, does anyone know the policy of insurance on these matters? i know my instruments and other equipment is covered by my homeowners if they are in my home or dorm room, and my my auto insurance if they are in my truck. any knowledge on this matter?

thank you all for any help and/or insight you can give.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow, that sucks. keep us posted on any developments.