1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stolen Fodera emperor Deluxe .

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by GOTBASS2016, Dec 9, 2017.

1. GOTBASS2016

GOTBASS2016 Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Houston Tx
    Hey TB family , it saddens me to post this . I recently bought this emperor deluxe with chestnut top and alder body , ebony finger board . If anyone here recognizes this bass or was the original owner of it please contact me and help recover it . I bought it from my friend Danny R from Reno NV . Last week and was just delivered to me this Wednesday. I went for a set up at BURG guitar repair shop and then on the way home I stopped by the nearest Guitar Center which was on westheimer street in Houston tx . I had the bass in the back of my suv hidden against the 3rd roll seat . Since I parked near the front of the store I wasn’t going to take more than 5 min to see if they had a set of strings that I use and since they didn’t have them in stock I walked out as noticed my back window popped open and thats when I realized what had happened. Please keep a look out any where you can , websites and stores , pawnshops , the police have already been notified and I made the report, I pray to God they catch the ppl who did this and I only pray somehow I recover my bass . This bass was a dream come true to own and now it’s gone . Thank for reading! Mike castillo from Houston tx . BTW I believe it’ was built in 1998 or 99 .

Attached Files:

TalHaz likes this.
  2. zomnius

zomnius

May 28, 2007
    that's horrible. Hope you'll get it back.

3. madbass6

madbass6 SUSPENDED Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2009
    I do not give consent to use any of my photos ! please respect that. thank you.
    Wow!! That totally sucks!! I know that feeling! as I had a modulus TBX5 Stolen rite of the stage at a music festival! Will keep an eye out! Also consider placing stolen Bass ad. On music college sites! Ike Berklee, music Academy etc. Good luck man hope you recover it soon!

4. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Albany NY
    Aaaah.....So sorry to hear that.....

It's a distinctive bass though....Pics to pawnshops etc. may help to bring her home...

5. ogiebb

ogiebb Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2016
    Rosenberg TX
    im always in the lookout for fine Basses here and in LA .... will let you know and hopefully it pops up.