1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen gear - Urbana, Illinois

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by robgator, Sep 27, 2010.

1. robgator

robgator Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Urbana, Illinois
    TB'ers, I helped with a festival this weekend and a bunch of gear was stolen from my truck. Some of the gear is mine, some of it was borrowed.

Here is a brief listing. I know some of you are in Central Illinois and the Chicago area. Please let me know if you happen to see some of this stuff on Craigslist or anyplace for that matter. If you want me to email you a detailed list w/ photos, please send me email at robplays@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Rob Krumm
    Urbana, IL
    ------------------------------------
    1) Yorkville M810-2 (10+2) Channel Stereo Powered Mixer - one of those "triangle-style" PA heads with two carry handles...a nice little mixer.

2) Yorkville NX 35 Series Speakers – two (2) of these were taken.

3) Larrivee guitar, an OM-1 w/ Larrivee hardshell case. My little sweetheart guitar...this one is really a heart-breaker.

4) Microphones – eleven mics were taken including 4 Audix i5, 2 AKG D-5, two SM58s, one SM58 beta, one Shure SM55 old school "Elvis" mic, 1 Audio Technica inst. mic...looks like a 57 w/ an on/off switch. All of the mics have a loop of blue tape on them.

5) Four Speak-on Cables...two 15' and two 25'

6) Ten to 15 of mic cables, all 25 footers and all marked with a loop (or two) of blue tape.

2. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    1) Yorkville M810-2 - Mixer/Amp - 2x 400w, 10 inputs
    [​IMG]

2) Yorkville NX35 - Speaker - 350w, 12 inch / 1 inch
    [​IMG]

3) Larrivee OM-1
    283638730.jpg

4) Audix i-5
    [​IMG]

AKG D-5
    [​IMG]

SM58
    [​IMG]

SM58 beta
    Beta_58A_D2-b6a4ba305ac4743671dc059b44dcc535.jpg

Shure SM55
    [​IMG]

3. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Hi Rob.

Have you registered your stolen gear via the relevant link in my sig?

[​IMG]

4. Spraeg

Spraeg

May 13, 2010
    Chicago
    I don't know if any of it will make it's way to Chicago, but I check CL fairly regularly, I'll keep an eye out.

5. robgator

robgator Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Urbana, Illinois
    Many thanks to all of you. MIJ-VI, I appreciate the photos and I will get this gear registered. I've been visiting local pawn shops, music shops, etc. A lot of opinions and support here locally but so far, no leads and nothing has surfaced.

Spraeg, I appreciate the offer to keep an eye on Chicago CL.

Thanks,

Rob

6. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    [​IMG]

7. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris Supporting Member

God I hate thieves. They really should burn in purgatory for the rest of their existence.

Good luck finding your gear. Hopefully things turn out ok for ya.