Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stolen Modulus in Cadillac, MI

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by DennyOnBass, Oct 31, 2004.

1. DennyOnBass

DennyOnBass Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2003
    Traverse City, MI
    I'm sorry to have to be the first one to actually post on here.

I made a huge mistake last night and left my pride and joy, my Modulus Sweetspot 6, in my Jeep last night after returning from a gig. The window was broken and the bass was stolen.

I'll post some pics as soon as I can fetch them off of my computer at work, but here's a description:

Modulus Sweetspot 6, graphite fingerboard, burl maple top. Lane Poor pickup, Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. The bass is strung with Elixir Strings.

Also inside the Protek case was a Radial Bassbone and a Boss TU15 tuner.

Please let my huge mistake be a lesson to everyone...I live in a small town, am well known and generally liked, yet someone decided to rip off the one personal possession I didn't want to lose. I'm mad at this person for stealing my bass, but even more angry with myself for being so stupid.

2. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    geese, sorry man good luck trying to find it.

3. ZonPlyr

ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    I'm here in Lansing so I'll keep my eyes out for it. I think there is only one person playing a Modulus here so it would stand out. I hope it turns up somewhere for you.

4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    A lot of Mich. stuff ends up there; I'll keep an eye out.