Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stolen Modulus Quantum 6!! (in 1985...)

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by ModmanQ6, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Well, I've talked about the first Q6 that got stolen on 3/22/85. This was the Bass designed for the winter NAMM show in January of 1985. I had a guy from Guitar Works in Richmond, Va. go and scope them out for me. He played it, bought it, and brought it back for me. It is one of a kind, neck thru, and no serial number.I ordered a red anvil case for it, cut the foam out to fit it exactly and that's what it was in when it was stolen. I had it for a little over a month.
    The guy who stole it went to jail, but not before he could (we think) drive to Fayetteville, NC. to pawn everything he stole. I would love to get it back if it ever surfaces...

Here is the body. I've never seen this color anywhere else, and the only other bass with the same pup config like this as far as I know, I own. Anything that looks like a scratch is only the old photo, it was flawless...

[​IMG]

This is the headstock, notice the weave pattern through the clear finish; this was how the entire neck looks on the back...

[​IMG]

There were other pics, but I can't seem to find them at the moment. If I ever do, I'll post them too...
    If anyone ever sees it, please let me know...
    Thanks!

If the pics don't come up, then click Here.....