Stolen Pedalboard

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by georgex, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Hi everyone,
    My name is George Xenikis, from Sydney Australia. I've recently joined Talkbass and looking forward to participating in all things bass. Shout-out to Petebass for bringing me here! I had my car stolen about 9 months ago and unfortunately had all my gear in it (except my bass). I wasn't particularly attached to the amp or speaker cabinet but I do miss my custom pedalboard. I had long since resigned myself to the fact my pedals were as good as gone. Until a couple of days ago. Someone calls me and offers to sell my own pedals back to me for $200 AU. Except that I had to meet him in a very shady part of town late at night. (Campbelltown) Needless to say I didn't go... Was I tempted? You bet. Someone was mugged and killed there a couple of days later. So, if there's anyone in Sydney that may have any information, please contact me. My pedalboard included, Bass Whammy, Korg G5, Akai Deep Impact, Korg AX30B multi-effects, Morley Dual Bass Wah, Ernie Ball Stereo Volume, Korg expression pedal and boss PSM-5 master switch/effect loop. A generous reward is offered. Thank you.