Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

STOLEN: Sadowsky J 4 string, 70s Fender P, Musicman Albert Lee

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by landru64, Apr 1, 2005.

1. landru64

landru64

Mar 6, 2005
    serial's to come, except the P's is 639757. Sadowsky J, cherryburst, black hardware, schaller bridge, clear half pickguard. albert lee was pinkburst.

stolen from my parents' house TODAY in southern california.

2. bloody hell! :( thats bad luck man...

3. jacove

jacove

Apr 12, 2003
    Aalborg, Denmark
    Oh, Man!...I know how it feels, I had a Ultra Vintage NYC stolen a year ago....Hope you find the bass, or else good luck finding a new one.... :mad:

4. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    It's got to be an inside job - sounds like they knew exactly what you had. I could see a random guy/theif grabbing a fancy looking guitar in hopes that he might sell it - but 3??? :eyebrow:

that sucks.

5. landru64

landru64

Mar 6, 2005
    yeah, i think they were familiar with the place, but get this... i had two other sadowsky guitars in the same room, plus an electric 12 string plus a 64 deluxe reverb + 2 other deluxe reverb clones + a musicman head. they took the easiest stuff to carry.... the stuff with gig bags next to them.

i'm glad they didn't get upstairs where there was even more stuff. really pisses me off.

thanks to everyone for the empathy.
    here's the serial numbers again for the basses....

1998 Sadowsky J cherryburst, clear half pickguard, quilt/ash/maple, serial # 2893
    1976? Fender P, sunburst, rw board, narrow neck, serial #639757

I'm really most bummed about the P.... keep your eyes peeled.

6. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    If that thing or the the theif of that thing shows up within....500 miles of Saint Augustine Florida, IM me and I would be pleased to take care of the light work for you.

7. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I too as a Sadowsky owner am very sorry to here of your loss, i hope they pay for what they have done.

8. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I'm in the area, I'll be on the lookout.