Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

STOLEN WARRIORS!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hambone, Nov 4, 2000.

1. I got this off of the FDP this morning and wanted to put the word out to all of you here at TB:

Teddy Bello/Director Warrior West
    14106 Ventura Blvd. Suite #105
    Sherman Oaks, CA. 91423
    818-788-5181

Friends and Family,
    We would like to thank you for all your prayers, support and friendship in the past. Our Warrior West Gallery on 10-27-00 was broken into and everything in it was stolen. Over 30 one of a kind hand made basses and guitars. We would like to thank the Music Connection, and all our friends,
    who is joining us in prayer for the people who were involved in this. JD and I are praying that they consider the lives, charities and ministries they have effected. That they will be touched by the hand of God that they
    would ask for forgiveness and receive the abundant life that our creator has given us. That they receive salvation and there true inheritance which is not instruments or anything of this world but the eternal reward Jesus has
    given us when He went to the cross. While this is a small set back, JD and I are excited about the come back
    and the victory that He has given us so that the glory of God will be revealed in this. The Warrior Gallery is still open and will be restocked very soon either with the instruments that were stolen or a brand new inventory. Please join us in recovering the instruments by contacting us if you hear of any Warriors being sold other than by the Warrior Galleries. There will be a reward for anyone that can lead us to any of the stolen instruments.
    Thank you again and may God's presence go with you

Teddy/JD

WARRIOR INSTRUMENTS
    ANOINTED HANDMADE INSTRUMENTS
    93 Direct Connection Drive
    Rossville, GA 30741
    Ph 706.891.3009
    Fx 706.891.3935
    http://www.warriorinstruments.com/

These are truly one-of-a-kind instruments and should be easy to spot. I was also surprised to learn that they are made here in Georgia. That makes me doubly mad! As you know from the posts from the Warrior people on this board, these are some very nice people. Please help these folks if you hear of one of these basses being sold.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Actually, Steve "Dude" Barr already posted this in Miscellaneous, but it's good to get the word out as much as possible.

Have you visited "Miscellaneous" Today?:)

Will C.:cool:

3. Sorry Will, I didn't visit Misc. before putting this up. In fact, I usually don't visit Misc. much at all.

When I was picking where I was going to put this, "Basses" seemed the best place since Warrior has been a contributor.

4. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Iowa
    I think that this is the sort of thing that "the more people read it...the better." So I wouldn't mind that it was posted in every forum.