Stolen Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 4 strings and Les Paul Custom Black Beauty.

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by modulusbassist, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Hello,

When I moved from Singapore in 1993, I lost one 1992 Warwick Dolphin Pro 4 strings and Les Paul Custom Black Beauty.

The guy who stole it, his name is name deleted by moderator and he lives somewhere in the Houston, Texas area. He is a red hair and about 6'0 tall, and he has an older brother who plays the bass. He was my high school friend and when he left Singapore for the United States he(duuuh) just took of with my bass and my guitar.

The Dolphin comes with a Warwick Flight case, Ovankol body, natural finish, neck through four strings.

The Les Paul Custom is black with tremolo bridge.

So if anybody in the Texas area sees someone who plays an EARLY Warwick Dolphin 4 strings(I think it's rare in Texas) and Les Paul Custom Black with Tremolo bridge(also rare),please inform me to
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I'm sorry, Modulus, but I have a couple of problems with your post.

Posting the name of a person and accusing them of theft is a very serious matter and can get TalkBass in serious trouble. The claim is highly libelous and you don't provide much evidence to back it up.

Anybody can claim their property was stolen. In order to keep your post unedited, I'd like to have seen:

1) a serial number,
    2) a police report number, if possible.

I honestly hope TB is kept out of legal problems while it's trying to help its members, supporting and non-supporting.
  3. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Do you have Pics & a Serial Number for this Bass?