Stoner/Doom Bassists 61: Still Bitter About Our Dolphin Experience

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Corey Y, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Rushing

Rushing

Dec 18, 2011
    Minnesota
  2. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    No I want to install some green ones on my EGC.

4. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    BBQ Meatloaf?

I think I could get down on that. haha

Man I want a f-ing steak.

5. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    That sounds good, there is a place near austin that does a meantloaf and avacado sandwich, it's quite hardy yet refreshing.

SO that Epi SG g-400, Squier strat and amp for $100 people finally responded, suprisingly still for sale, and they'll let me have it all for $80!

6. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Damn! Sell me the strat or the SG for super cheap.... :p

7. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    I'm super conflicted, I mean I could flip this stuff easy and get closer to my dually budget... but it's a set neck block inlay nice SG, and it's a hard tail strat! I really want to do some heavy mods to a hard tail and I really wanted a sg or lp since the flat wound esquire doesn't do high gain well.

That hard tail, slap in a tele bridge and pickup, and a neck humbucker, cheap tele deluxe with more fret access.

8. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    Everyone already knows your a flamer, don't need to announce it with LED's. ;)

9. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like a plan on the strat. Hard tails rule!

LOL @ampeg

10. +1 on the SG.
    Dozi I got two Strats now, The Squire II and the Peavey Raptor USA I just picked up and need to try and clean the paint on, so eventually I will trim that down to one strat so I should have one for sale soon cheap, hint hint, also have an awesome mint Peavey Reactor USA Tele

11. Strat Hardtail = Perfection!!!

12. BBQ Meatloaf?
    I think I could get down on that. haha[/quote]

I do this all the time. Stuff the meat loaf mix into a blanket woven out of bacon, and toss the whole thing on the grill. You have to be careful as you turn it, and baste it with sauce, but its fantastic!

[​IMG]

My brother buys a bunch of beef ever couple of months and we cut it all in to steaks. Last tuesday it was a $1300 order, couple hundred pounds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of the best NY strips I have ever seen.

13. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    A tele neck fits a strat without intonation issue right?

Also anyone here able to cut pickguards? I'd buy the materials etc needed, but I want a couple custom ones and warmoth gets close but not quite, and if someone here likes doing it or something.

14. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    About time for a new thread name

15. I do this all the time. Stuff the meat loaf mix into a blanket woven out of bacon, and toss the whole thing on the grill. You have to be careful as you turn it, and baste it with sauce, but its fantastic!

[​IMG]

My brother buys a bunch of beef ever couple of months and we cut it all in to steaks. Last tuesday it was a $1300 order, couple hundred pounds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of the best NY strips I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Double drool!!!

16. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Look at all that meat!!! Man I'm real hungry now. No carbs for 3 weeks. Well a little here and there. But no grains a such.

Yo Squanch the Squier 2 is that the p90 or humbucker ones?

17. Man a guy on ILF has a MIJ Tele Aerodyne neck for $110 shipped. Would love to slap that on three humbucker body.

I saw a guy on the TB classifieds that makes wooden pickguards.

18. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    bust out the crock pot, put some of that hard white beef fat in there on low and skim the particles. You got yourself a healthy delicious cooking fat with a long shelf life.

Cook some amazing sweet potato fries in that.

19. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    im having to bite my tongue hard with this one lol

20. Tendril

Tendril

Sep 28, 2004
    Cleveland, Ohio
    As the lone vegetarian in here, I disapprove of the turn this thread has taken. (See avatar for image.)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021