1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stoner/Doom Bassists: 74 - A few of beebass' favorite things...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Sep 26, 2013.

1. DethByDoom

DethByDoom

Sep 23, 2012
    Houston,Tx
    Love type o. Hoping they start to reissue October rust and bloody kisses on vinyl.

2. that is suq.

3. Thanks, now I am kind of hoping I just get my money back as I can get a unfinished 54 P body nonslab with the body routs from Wamoth and get the extra pickup routs for like $165 in Alder and a rout for the neck pocket mounted truss road adjustment so I don't have to take the neck off to adjust it. So like $40 bucks more only. I think he just has his head up his arse for some reason as he seemed real nice at first and helpful. So I am more confused then pissed actually, why did this guy go full retardd on me and no one else. Ultra Feminist Flake I guess, lol.

4. I was listening to bands and trying the similar stuff that pops up on youtube and saw someone made this comment, kind of funny, the word stoner and how it changes with generations

Wanna hear somthing really sad? My friends think that stoner music is rap, dubstep, and other such mainstream garbage. They aren't even one of the slave like masses. They all have independent and rebellious views. Or at least they did. I just don't understand them anymore. I can barely hang out with them. They get high and put on whatever the newest trendy **** is. Actually I haven't even seen them in months. I need some new friends.

5. Come to G.R. It is beer city usa. So at least if you dont like the people, there is good beer to keep you busy.

6. Someone else made that comment, I am so old my buddies like jambands and classic rock usually. But I do notice a lot of pop music burners in the young generation, even at jamband shows sometimes you see whiggers running around, like huh? You guys paid that much money for a ticket to see a band you probably don't like just to try and score some drugs.

7. MattZilla

MattZilla

Jun 26, 2013
    CNY
    That is reta... There has to be something wrong with your computer, your ebay account or some other error leading to this level of ridiculousness.

8. Scary thing is sooner or later somebody will figure out how to make a real zombie lol.

9. That is why I sleep with a 12ga under my bed.

10. That's why I emailed him through his paypal name and my gmail. I constantly buy and sell on ebay with no problems, so it's mystery city to me. Time to Call Scooby and Shaggy in on the case, or the cop in The Big Lebowski to help me find my missing CCR tape and my missing Pbass body. Oh and he never put a a tracking number in ebay either, put he got paid through paypal.

11. I keep a pot bellied pig in my bedroom, figure they will go for bacon first and I can shimmy out the window with one of the guns or bow and arrows in the closet by the window.

12. Going old school this afternoon
    Beck Bogert and Appice

13. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    If you grabbed the bow and arrow would your kill phrase be "you're robbin' the wrong hood bro".

14. Sigged.

15. ha ha I am am pretty sure they will skip my 1920s farmhouse and break in the McMansion behind me on the water, not much of a hood where I live, I think cops take any criminals and hand them to the local waterman to cut up and use for crab bait lol. People are nuts here they don't look their doors to their houses and cars until they cross the bridge to Yorktown and Newport News or Richmond, then it's roll em up kids but notice the plight. Even the black people drive pick up trucks here, hunt and fish, and lots listen to Country Music, I poopiee you not

16. I live in a questionable neighborhood, but have some really good neighbors. The guy accross the street looks like the roughest ghetto thug you have ever seen. Turns out he is an ex-marine on disability after a combat injury. Nicest guy you will ever talk to, just enjoys his "look". He spends most of his days in nice weather on the front porch reading philosophy and socio-economical stuff. Best neighborhood watch ever. At night though it can be sketchy though.

17. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    The squier Chris Aiken pbass or the jazz like laz I really want a maple and white block n bound neck, and have or trade for a white or natural body.

18. It was weird when I lived in Kentucky, you were cool till you got by the River border then look out. Yeah where I live now all races look out for each other and all hate crime, it's pretty cool and chill, and everyone is very helpful to each other, nice to live without tension.

19. No keep flipping and build that maple bass you want to build, I want to see the Askrere bass build manifested.