1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stoner/Doom Bassists: 74 - A few of beebass' favorite things...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Yep. Problem with our neighborhood is that it gets enough BS calls in to the police that they are now super slow to respond.

2. Hire Judge Dredd

3. Nah. I between my neighbor across the street, myself, and another guy down the block we are pretty solid. I live on a dead end, so the guy down the bock has actually rolled his van into the road to block the street.

Cops show up eventually. :D

4. That is badassery, it kind of reminds how if I ever find out I have cancer, I am going to buy like 70s bomber cars and vans, trucks, and drive the highways looking for unsafe drivers, and just hurl my car at them at full speed demolition derby style, especially those that don't respect motorcycles, but I have a weird bucket list

5. You live on a Kill-De-Sac

6. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Oh, it's you people again...

7. Goddam Mongoli er Norwegians!!! lol

8. Well to put things into perspective, all four of my grandpa's (parents divorced and remarried when I was very young) are/were ex-military. All of them have a very "can do" attitude. I learned to shoot at a young age.

9. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Much too much right now, and I need to do a lot of research to determine best way to get it made. Right now that squire option is too much too. I am trying to acquire a bass under $100 and I'll just do my thing to it with all the parts I got or trade and flip. Just needs to be full scale and feel up to B/A Standard.

Kinda wondering if I'd be better off with higher output or lower output pickups when tuned that low. I want a lot of low end, but also the ability to distinguish notes. It'd be cool to get a Pbass guard cut for a J pickup and rock one really good J pickup only.

10. Yep same here, my Dad bought me a 28 gauge Spanish shotgun when he found out he was having a boy. Don't got him anymore but I still got it and a few other guns he gave me along the way. That was his thing, huntin and fishin, and he was Army Infantry for 6 years. And my uncles loved to hunt too, and I grew up on a mountain overlooking Wilkes-Barre on a dead end so I had woods and lakes as a playground as a kid. Spent many walks in the woods with a 22 or shotgun under my arm, and a bowl and bag of green in my pocket, just mostly plinking cans, bottles, and trees, good times.

11. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    considering the property values in detroit, im surprised MI citizens arent allowed to own machine guns lol.

12. Seems like a lot of guys do pretty good going BEAD with their P basses. I had a Yamaha BB300 that I made BEAD and that did good even through a 410

13. I spent a lot of time in the UP on drummond island. The country up there is amazing. The island has never been logged, its all original growth.

:ninja: Well I dont have anything full auto belt fed....

15. Evil Dead was shot local to me.

16. Only shot full auto in the Guard, fun but no accuracy, three round burst, or semi-auto is the way too fly. M60s and 50 cals were fun to shoot though, and being in Artillery throwing 100 pound cannon rounds down range, will put a tickle in your middle pickle

17. Yep. I have shot a few guns that were full auto. Waste of ammo. That is why the 12ga is under my bed.

18. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Anyone played a squier bass vi or any bass vi? How is it for finger style? Also do they sell flats for it?