1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stoner/Doom Bassists: 74 - A few of beebass' favorite things...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Sep 26, 2013.

1. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Bumski man. Good luck.

2. 75 - Kawai's Painful Purple Starfish Scenario

3. I think the 3rd can get you a year in the Pokey in PA, I cna"t remember three or four I remember being at my buddie's uncle's house we used to hunt at and his uncle's buddy was there for a visit after he just got out from his one year in the County can't remember if he said it wa shis third or fourth DUI though. Anyone he was drinking coffee and coffee only, lost his business, but doing alright, it took a year in the Pokey and losing everything to wake him up and dry him out, think he was slightly thankful actually. Plus it was only County lock up, so he didn't lose his man ass cherry or anything like can happen at the State Pokey.

4. DethByDoom

DethByDoom

Sep 23, 2012
    Houston,Tx
    NICE
    I learned long ago to give drunk Canadians their space. They get riding a mouse crazy.

Pretty much why I abandoned it.
    This. I've never though my bird was uncomfortable.