1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stoner/Doom Bassists: 75 - What's a stoner/doom?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Oct 2, 2013.

1. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    Good call on the edit.

2. Man, I should have won with "My purple starfish is hurty."

Sulk mode, ENGAGE.

3. I saw this the other day too. Seen some Oxfords on the TDPRI never that Orange Feel though.
    http://earthquakerdevices.com/shop/monarch/#tab-description

4. +1

5. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz.

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Yo, dudes. Been a long time lurker in this thread and decided it's time to start posting. So here goes: that's a big fish. :D

6. I guess for some guys that might be big... Just depends on what you are used to working with.

:D

7. Corey Y

Corey Y Guest

Jun 3, 2010
    The Orange Peel pedal is an OLC pedal kit, I believe. That faux Orange Amps look is just a custom enclosure decal someone did, they don't sell them whole with that look to my knowledge. They might sell a built one, but I think it's just a bare meal enclosure if so. A buddy of mine showed me that a few years ago, when he first started making custom DIY pedals, but he never ended up making one. Much to my chagrin, I really wanted to try it.

8. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Still 80 here in sunny IA. Unseasonably warm. Pretty much bone dry, too.

9. I always need to edit lol, I think I have early Alzheimers, I used to win spelling bees now I can't spell worth a poopiee. It that was a scantily clad lady no one would care about the size of the pic lol. Sepaking of that my girlfriend was showing my how the ladies on the Sugar Glider page on facebook love to take pictures of their gliders in their cleavage, I can't remember the site when I do I will remember to share. Sugar gliders love to spend the days inside a pouch of some type and bras and boobs make a perfect pouch and the ladies snap pics of that and post on their. I was kind of jealous yesterday Sterling our little white Suggie got to spend all day in the ol ladies size D's. She kept flashing me last night, and he was sitting pretty looking up at me like yeah Joe look at me down here in Dville, spent all day there, sucker.

10. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I'm still landing guppies, looking for that first marlin.

11. About 90 in Virginny

12. Spill it, n00b:
    gear
    band(s)
    gear
    influences
    gear
    beard
    gear

No pics, no __________

welcome!

13. Drag him outta there and beat his ass, yo.

14. Suprisingly no neck dive though, Welcome!

15. This reminds me:

Did we ever get pictures of Yoga wife's tush?

Which brings up my next point:

Where the hell are the pics of your rodent between your wife's D's?

Fuucking slacking gentlemen...

Well if you get a girl with small hands to hold your guppy it will make it look bigger...

16. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    The worst thing about buying vinyl is trying to convince yourself you don't need any other records when you're trying to buy just one :|

17. NO TUSHY, NO PEACE!!! ATTICA!!! ATTICA!!!

18. You know that little friggers have opposable thumbs and actually jerk off, the weird thing is my long term ex and my ol lady both were in to sugar gliders big time, kind of a weird thing. But one time my ex said Joe, am I seeing what I think I am seeing, she opened the pouch and in there were Fatty and Skinny two brothers she had, and Skinny is has his junk out, twizzler red and forked at the end like a snake's tongue, and his greasing up the flag pole, actually throwing fives, the little friggers crack it or clean it but they throw fives either way, so I was thinking ok Sterling you can ride in the cleavage hide but you better not be getting your pearl necklace on you little shifty bastard.

19. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    thanks guys...me and the drummer havent talked yet were waiting to see what actually happens. VEGA is three piece and the guitarist is the singer so it'll be hard to replace him while still being VEGA. Me and the drummer did do some writing and contributed our on style but a lot of it was the guitarists.

I would love to do a 2 piece with him, but I'm not confident enough to be the lead like that. I'm sure I could but that's a big step for me. As well as I know I can't sing and play. I do want to continue playing with him though he's a great drummer, and we are really locking in together as of late.

the other thing is we won't be able to afford the practice space if shvt really hits the fan, so well loose out on a good place to practice regular and easily without having to set up and tear down everytime.

20. It's a marsupial, not actual wife yet only feels that way, lol, I was so pissed at Sterling I never took a pic