1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stoner/Doom Bassists: 75 - What's a stoner/doom?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Oct 2, 2013.

1. To culminate his punishment we shall give him to the Bee for ritualistic mating... :bassist:

2. Oh apparently I can least grow a goatee, been a bit under the weather lately and that lazyness has left some excess facial hair, though the ol lady is not happy about it, so what is going on with the scruff Joe as she gives me that look of no Sir I don't like it

3. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Later buttf*ckers! Catch you on the flip side!!
    :bassist:

4. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    I have these baskets I bought from Target that I keep most of mine in. I find they're a lot easier to browse if you can flip through them like at a record store, than having to get down on my knees and turn my head sideways and look at the spines.

5. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz.

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Aight, here goes:

Gear: I'm big into Orange: AD200B MkIII into 2 OBC410s. Backup SS head is a Peavey F800B. As Boris the Blade said, "the weight is a sign of reliability."

Basses: '78 T-40 (natty), Ric 4003 (fireglo), Epi T-bird w/Lollar pups (my fave sounding, pelham blue), '71 Gibson SB400 (dark red, bought from VintageGuy here @ the classifieds) and one of those all-the-rage-these-days Squier VM Bass VI's (sunburst) is enroute.

Fuzz/Dirt: Lots. Sovtek Tall Font Russian Big Muff, EHX Big Muff, Old Proco Turbo Rat, Fender Sublime, Boss ODB-3 & FZ-2, EBS Sheehan (love this one!) and I'm in the queue for a S&S BB. Loads of old Boss and DOD/Digitech stuff.

Band: Heavy projects in-progress.

Fave heavy bands: well, mostly the stuff I cover above. Been really diggin on Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats' Mind Control lately. Oh, yeah, and E-Wiz.

Hair/beard: shoulder length with full beard (inc. throat beard). I work in a bunker so only shave my grill every other month using a two guard.

Influences: Hard for me to say. Ox, Geezer & Harris I suppose. I try to mix it up.

Pix: none handy, though I post some laters if you need your jollies that way. :bassist:

6. I wish... Been a long time since I have run aground on a lady that kinky... :rolleyes:

7. Yeah I am a terrible butt and leg man so I don't sweat the headlights too much, but occasionally you can find a gal with legs arse and headlights you like all in one package. Found out my girlfriend's cousin is debating becoming a stripper lol when her parents were over helping me get the car straight and isntall the new stereo system. Her two cousins have banging bodies, small tight frames with nice legs, nice arses, and Cs, I had to bite my lip and not say well she is built for that you know

8. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    This. I was at Homer's in Omaha over the weekend. Hadn't set foot in a proper record store in quite a while. Nabbed an original issue Vanilla Fudge and Deep Purple MIJ out of the used bin, but could've easily dropped a grand total.

9. I hope that goes through for her... Might have to take a drive and let you live vicariously through me while she rubs her goodies in my face... :spit:

10. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    That autumnburst is mighty tasty.

11. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Tnx. :cool:

12. Only two let me play through like that, and sadly the half-asian swinger would of and like a dope I never asked. Sadly ATM never acomplished now that would be killer headstone accomplishment, here lies dead old Joe Looker yeah he had ATM, but back back and forth brown to pink eyes will do at least

13. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA

Hello fellow Iowan, and welcome.

14. Since you don't know your way around I will have to drive you and you know I like to support kin and all that jazz. Last night she was rocking skinny jeans and a stretched out t-shirt and her Cs were all bouncing loose and free when we picked up the little guy, he catches a ride with his cousin her little girl and stays about an hour over there till we get home fromt he work commute, life ain't so bad

15. My room mate in college had this little scene girl that came around often. Little whisp of a thing, maybe 5' tall, all ass and not much more. One morning I over heard them fighting. She is mad because she can only O when he is nailing her in the tush. And he prefers not too... After she stormed out I smacked him in the back of the head. Told him he should marry her before she finds someone willing to indulge her in the ways she requires.

16. Pelham Bleu

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Tnx, bro. A small but mighty collective.

17. Man that is one room full of all kinds of goodies!!!

18. FN A nice gear!!!

19. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    That pretty much covers it, surprised we haven't seen you before....
    Love to see pics of that t-40....

20. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    It's hot as hell here, I need cargo shorts and flip flops.

Lol I'm not the only one who remembered this.

He's clean cut, went on an excited diatribe about it.

I thought it was murder season and thawed ground for funeral season? Or stuck and move outta here season.