Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stoner/Doom Bassists 78: I know my rig is pretty, but I didn't take it out for air...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Oct 24, 2013.

1. CL400Peavey

CL400Peavey Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    That is one thing I do like about my jeep... It doesnt feel underpowered.

For me if it isnt fun to drive at least a little, I dont want it.

2. TWHS
    That's how I feel about women...

3. That title may bring lookey Lou's from the other realms of TB over here lol

4. CL400Peavey

Nov 7, 2011
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Let em look... Maybe they will like what they see. ;)

5. Well you know what they say, it ain't gonna suck it's self...

6. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    Yeah I didn't buy it for fun it was for hauling band equipment. I can fit more gear in there than a suburban or expedition. The year I bought it it got double the city mileage of either and cost 5-10 grand less. It was good, but now its time for a change.

7. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz. Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2013
    IOWA
    I know my rig is pretty, but it ain't sober... ;)

[​IMG]

8. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz. Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2013
    IOWA
    Keep with that yoga and you never know....:hyper:

9. Maybe that is why aliens look unisex....Evolution

10. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    What's wrong with your beer? It............

sucks.

11. I have never had the heart to try a PBR, it was the first beer I ever had, my brother stole one out of the neighbors car and was afraid to drink it and gave it to me, I downed it luke warm and all, gave him and my cousin one sip to try they wretched, I wretched and kept going, to this day I haven't been able to try one, it cracked me up when it made the come back to mainstream cheap beer market.

12. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    All this car MPG talk, reminds Me that selling My Dodge Ram truck, was one of the smartest moves I ever made. At best that thing would average about 14 MPG, if I didn't drive like a fool. Wound up with an Xterra that I really dig, gas mileage is a hell of a lot better (I'd guess around 20mpg average), and a lot better for gear hauling.

Haha, the Xterra even came with a handy first aid kit in the rear hatch, in the case I'm ever around some bodily harm or injury, I can jump out and play the I have no idea what I'm doing first responder or something.

13. CL400Peavey

Nov 7, 2011
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Nah... I figure as long as my arm is long enough, I am not putting in the effort to become flexible...

14. Man you playing Country on the side, PBR and Marlboros?

15. Costs me a C note every time I pass a gas station lol

Xterra
    Or if you dry gulch a groupy at the end of a show and some tearing happens....

16. Datassiandamn I am going to get fired this forum is full of way too many gems to resist checking in...

17. This is my coffee house rig
    [​IMG]

18. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    shouldnt this be #78? lol

19. Killer!!!