Stoner/Doom Bassists: On our way down Route '66(6)...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by CL400Peavey, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Animal roadhouse!

Haha or when the girlfriend gets mad I am spending too much time with my guitars and ever loses it and decides to hurl something at me because of those smartbutt retorts I think are so hilarious, I can duck and cover lol.

3m should work. I had a Genz Benz 1x15 that was great. I emailed and actually got in touch with mr. Benz or Genz whatever his name was. And he flat out said Genz Benz never made the cab. Which was weird because it was the exact same as yours, two ports no horn and bad a Genz Benz plaque, and little sticker with the numbers and ohm rating.

It is a nice cab, and 72 pounds isn't really that bad for a 410. Funny that they denied making their own cab, nope never heard of it lol.

If you can put a top on it and use it later, I'd do it. Maybe not on this particular small amp, purely because I wanted stain or brown or a crazy color/s[/QUOTE]

2. christpncher

christpncher

Mar 25, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    i asked already but no reply other than come check it out.

cant find the link again but saw a photo of one next to an 810 and it was definitely at least 4" deeper front to back but essentially the same height

power handling would be low since it was for a 100 watt head

3. I wouldnt think so. The porting would be all wrong, and the hole in the baffle for the mid driver would look funny. ;)

4. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    My southern charm got this out of him :D

25w X 27d X 48h. 240 W. Heavy

Not sold yet

5. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Then he'd have to check for critters every time he played or risk giving a pet a serious introduction to doom.

Just got a build a bear Christmas email? Unwarranted and pretty damn early.

6. Man that full blown 12/6 kit is very reasonable and the father-in-law is a musician and an awesome carpenter/slash electrician, he would help me slap it together for sure. That might be a way too fly, if I ever got a chance to play out int he future I could do a 12 sub or another 12/6. Hmmm

7. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    What kind of price was it? I'm on my phone and didn't want to hunt out all the parts.

8. Yeah I have to put screens in the port, as the hedgehogs love to hide in tubes, lol. Though that would kind of be awesome a Doom riff bass cab port launched hedgehog quilling and unexpecting audience member!!!

9. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    someone make a new thread lol

10. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    I kinda figured I'm not worthy to wield that power

11. $349 base for the 12/6
    for Alpha6A +50 for the Aphalite6A +120 for the 18sound
    $30 for the crossover
    $10 for the jacks
    $10 and up for the handle types

12. +1

13. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Though I think "we got hedgehogs in our tubes" makes a good title.

14. "Those Worthy To Wield The Power" should be new thread title.

15. christpncher

christpncher

Mar 25, 2008
    Chicago, IL
  16. $640 base price for the 12/12/6 fEARful kit
    $870 base price for the 1515/6 fEARful kit
    probable more what you are going for Ask

17. Blank_0101

Blank_0101

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
  18. Corey Y

Corey Y Guest

Jun 3, 2010
  19. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021