stop f'ing closing or deleting my threads

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by the overlooked, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, it's been fun. Well, not really.

2. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Portland, OR
    One: no mods at the moment.

Two: it's comparing you to JWC.

3. Why have facial hair at 15 anyway ? Once your older you want to look younger. KIDS FOREVER I SAY !! *ToysRus theme starts playing*

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Woo Hoo! THEUNDERCOOKED - you really think this is the way to solve your problem? You need to be a bit more :ninja: about things.

5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Not only do I have coupons for diapers and formula, I've got an old playpen out in the garage.

6. Sweet we can give him a shaver whle he's in there. Maybe he'll swallow it ;)

7. got in before the close! w00t w00t

8. Tim Blount

Tim Blount

Jul 27, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    please settle

9. down

10. I think he left, unless he has moved to the other topics. But he more than likely left.

11. Yep, I said that in a different topic. YAY !!

12. Um well this was interesting!! Just for the record I am 30. But married. So overlooked you cant get me any dates.

It was nice knowing ya!!!

For some reason if you havent been banned by now, their is a little something about TB you might not have learned yet. That is the Mods are not the ones that control TB. Its the members as a collective that make what the site is. They are very true and loyal to what Paul has given us. Thank them for being as tolerant as they have been. Lord knows I havent been!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.