Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Story Time!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by LiL BaSS DuDe, Jun 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiL BaSS DuDe

LiL BaSS DuDe Guest

May 15, 2001
    Scotland,
    This could be quite good...

This one time.. AT band camp.. I...

(Rolling story line....)

2. pkr2

pkr2

Apr 28, 2000
    coastal N.C.
    began unpacking, only to find that I had forgotten

(I admit it. I'm bored :) )

3. my Nirvana music to replace with some suckers music

4. My knees began to shake, as i realised that by forgetting my own music, i was forced to listen to the Kelly-family for 3 very, very long weeks.
    Taking a look at a camp-scout, that looked exactly like Bob Saget, I knew for sure that....

5. ...I would have to try tuning alternative instruments like...

6. ...glasses with water in them. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a cloud that looked like a sword and my thoughts instantly turned to the terrific battle between the elves and the purple painted elephant who looked remarkably like a...

7. cole

cole

Sep 14, 2000
    Maryland
    ...stoned Pauly Shore impersonator. Screaming at the hideous thought, I started to...

8. ...convulse and soon pass out in the faint hope that....

9. ....Dexter Holland would save me. As the blackness closed around me, I began to have the weirdest dream.. It started like this...

10. " I was sitting in the restaurant at the end of the universe, sipping on my pan-galactic gargleblaster when a pearly-white mouse came up to me and said...

11. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    "hey, you bloke, this is doug adam's place, and he's dead!" and then the mouse decided to tap dance on my...

12. purple and yellow polka-dotted...

13. . . . cupcake, with the mouse was a cat. The cat started his very large chainsaw, smiled and said . . .

14. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    "betty's not a vitamin, even though she was on the flintstones. i guess it was something in her contract about..."

15. LiL BaSS DuDe

LiL BaSS DuDe Guest

May 15, 2001
    Scotland,
    I woke up.

And went back to tuning the glasses. Out of nowhere, Mike Dirnt and Mark Hoppus cam up to me and asked 'Needing any help? Move over'
    So they started...

16. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    ...checking for that validity of a Thread in Talkbass...deemed marginal, but passable by the oh so generous Moderator....

You may now continue your regularly schedualed silliness

17. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    and then they were both followed by yogi bear and boo boo, carrying a...

18. ...pic-a-nic basket chock full of...

19. Bassr64

Bassr64

Feb 9, 2001
    N.E.Tx
    A bottle of wine and two Dixie cups. And under his arm was a copy of the latest issue of...

20. Drunken Shaved Bear, upon opening the magazine Boo Boo smiled and grabed . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.