1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

strange ear plugs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, Apr 21, 2004.

1. i went to eckerd today and was planning on getting the hearos hi-fi series plugs but they were out of em so i went and tried out these eckerd plugs. they looked like wax and they were different so i tried them out and these things are great. they say they are silicone but they look feel and smell like wax. but it came with six of them and you take one out and you roll it into a ball, then you just shove it in your ear. it dosnt expand or anything but just sticks to your ear and covers your cannal. but its like pluging your ears with your fingers. it quits things down alot it really kicks the foam ones butts.

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    The flesh coloured ones that have little tab things on the end? You aren't supposed to roll 'em into a ball, you're supposed to twist it until it's thin enough to go in your ear, insert carefully, and let it expand to fill your ear canal.

3. no there not the foam ones, i think i said that already. they dont expand when you squesh them, there like wax and you push it in your ear.

4. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    By foam, I thought you meant the yellow foamies. Sorry!