Strange vintage warwick...not the headless one

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fret-less Six, Jan 14, 2005.

1. pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    I haven't heard of it but Warwick for many years has done a special build Limited Edition bass. They only do one special build model a year and limit it's produlction to around 100 per with the US only getting approx. 50 of them imported.

Your best result will be to contact Dale@Dana B. Goods. He is very friendly and helpful.
  2. Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Looks like the Infinity - maybe where they got the idea. I owned a "Streamer Corvette" which was Warwick's limited edition for 2001. Corvette body but curved like the Streamer, P, reverse P pups, solid top but hollow body - no f holes. If you find one of these - buy it. The one on ebay - no - get an Infinity instead.
  3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I remember those. I read the review in Bass Player and played one at a Guitar Center a couple of months later. It is like a cross between a Dolphin, a Corvette, and an Infinity. Kinda.
  4. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    I saw Charley Jones, bass player from Page & Plant band play one of that Warwick at the show! It is really cool. it is the best combination in my mind. Corvette body + Infinity outlook! COOl! :D