Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Strange vintage warwick...not the headless one

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fret-less Six, Jan 14, 2005.

1. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    I haven't heard of it but Warwick for many years has done a special build Limited Edition bass. They only do one special build model a year and limit it's produlction to around 100 per with the US only getting approx. 50 of them imported.

Your best result will be to contact Dale@Dana B. Goods. He is very friendly and helpful.

2. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Looks like the Infinity - maybe where they got the idea. I owned a "Streamer Corvette" which was Warwick's limited edition for 2001. Corvette body but curved like the Streamer, P, reverse P pups, solid top but hollow body - no f holes. If you find one of these - buy it. The one on ebay - no - get an Infinity instead.

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I remember those. I read the review in Bass Player and played one at a Guitar Center a couple of months later. It is like a cross between a Dolphin, a Corvette, and an Infinity. Kinda.

4. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    I saw Charley Jones, bass player from Page & Plant band play one of that Warwick at the show! It is really cool. it is the best combination in my mind. Corvette body + Infinity outlook! COOl! :D