SOLD Straps - Beautiful Red, Levy's Leather Strap and Black Walker & Williams Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, May 14, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $55
    2 Very nice, very clean leather straps.

1) Beautiful Red over Black Levy's Leather MSS series strap. 4 + inches wide. Total length 52". Soft and comfortable leather. Manchester United soccer club red over black - Some slight indentations from the Schallar Strap Locks. $50.00 Shipped to your Lower 48 US state via USPS with tracking. Red Levy's Strap No Longer Available/Sold To A Friend

2) Walker & Williams, 2.5" Black leather strap. I got this off TB about a month ago, but never used it. I realized I have 2 other black straps :) Very clean, New-ish condition. Total length is 52". $25.00 shipped via USPS with tracking. W&W Strap SOLD!!!

PayPal is the way to pay and gets the items shipped to your Lower 48th Continental US state. I will ship Internationally, but any additional shipping cost are the responsibility of the International buyer.

4D71509D-0754-48C4-A222-484406FA1111.jpeg
    F024E65F-05B2-462E-85F7-4E2CC2D380C6.jpeg

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021