1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Straps for Sale: $25, $45 & $20 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tim Craig, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    (3) straps, all in great shape. The one on the top is a "Neo Strap", lists for $39.95 and shipped for $25.00. The middle one is the Levy's leather 4.5" bass strap, lists for $74.99 and shipped for $45.00 and the one on the bottom is the "Comfort Strap", lists for $34.99 and shipped for $20.00. On this one I trimmed the ends to better fit my Strap-locks. Continental USA only gang. Basically we have a good Ol' down home middle TN late Summer strap purge...luv to hear from any and all. Paypal good for you it's good for me. Thanks!

Tim C.

Attached Files:

2. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    The Levy's strap is sold pending buyers receipt and satisfaction. The other 2 are still for sale. Thanks TB!

3. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    VA
    PM'd

4. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Neo strap sold pending buyers receipt and satisfaction. The Comfort is left and all PM's answered. Thanks!

Tim C.

5. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    VA
    Tim,

I sent money for the comfort strap last night.

AB

6. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Sorry gang...this 58 year old brain that made it thru the 70's got overloaded with all this strap nomenclature. The Levy's and Comfort are sold...the Neo remains...sadly. It stands completely ready to go postal at your beckoned call.

Tim C.

7. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Comfort strap $15 delivered in USA!

8. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Why is this so confusing...the Neo is left...it in perfect condition and measures 42" to 51"...of the their (3) models, short, long and x long this one is the long.

9. Jayhawk

Jayhawk

Sep 6, 2006
    Kansas City
    PM'd about Neo

10. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Uh...these are very good straps. Same as Sadowsky's actually.

11. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    levy's for $45, Neo & Comfort $20...thank you TB'ers!

Tim C.

12. Tim Craig

Feb 5, 2004
    Levy's $45, Neo & Comfort $20...many thanks TB!