Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by king_truffle, Mar 9, 2002.

  1. king_truffle


    Apr 4, 2001
    Oshkosh WI
    Hey gang, I just got a wireless system ordered and I was wondering, I see all these guitarists and bassists playing live and they always have a nifty strap with a pocket that they put the transmitter into and it just kinda sits there and transmits. I've been looking all over for one of those but I can't find one. Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to get one or is this one of those do-it-myself kinds of things? Thanks gang.
  2. Tsal


    Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    If you can't find one in stores, perhaps you could have one made. I think some leatherworker woulden't have too hard time with cutting a long piece of leather and making couple holes and a pocket on it.
  3. Failing that, you could do what I do.

    BEHOLD! The miracle that is Duct Tape!! :D
  4. Musik Produktiv sells them..

    Produkt-Bezeichnung: MAG-Lite Wireless Holster
    Artikel-Nummer: 2955062
    Preis: 25,17 € 49,23 DM

    25 Euro is about $ 22..

    if you send the $ over to me, i'll go buy one and send it to you..

    other option ( which is what i did ;) ) bring your wireless unit to an office-supply store, and look for a PDA-holdster ( e.g. palmpilot, Ipaq ) that fits your wireless unit. if they're too big, look for mobile-phone holdsters.. worked fine for me :D
  5. And I always thought they were plectrum holders...:p
  6. uh ? we use an ashtray on top of my amp for that :D green ones -> guitarist ; thick purple ones ( stubby's ) -> allodox :D