1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

straps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by king_truffle, Mar 9, 2002.

1. king_truffle

king_truffle

Apr 4, 2001
    Oshkosh WI
    Hey gang, I just got a wireless system ordered and I was wondering, I see all these guitarists and bassists playing live and they always have a nifty strap with a pocket that they put the transmitter into and it just kinda sits there and transmits. I've been looking all over for one of those but I can't find one. Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to get one or is this one of those do-it-myself kinds of things? Thanks gang.

2. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    If you can't find one in stores, perhaps you could have one made. I think some leatherworker woulden't have too hard time with cutting a long piece of leather and making couple holes and a pocket on it.

3. Failing that, you could do what I do.

BEHOLD! The miracle that is Duct Tape!! :D

4. Musik Produktiv sells them..

Produkt-Bezeichnung: MAG-Lite Wireless Holster
    Artikel-Nummer: 2955062
    Preis: 25,17 € 49,23 DM

25 Euro is about $ 22..

if you send the $ over to me, i'll go buy one and send it to you..

other option ( which is what i did ;) ) bring your wireless unit to an office-supply store, and look for a PDA-holdster ( e.g. palmpilot, Ipaq ) that fits your wireless unit. if they're too big, look for mobile-phone holdsters.. worked fine for me :D

5. And I always thought they were plectrum holders...:p

6. uh ? we use an ashtray on top of my amp for that :D green ones -> guitarist ; thick purple ones ( stubby's ) -> allodox :D