Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

streamer lx 4 banger on the way!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by neptoon, Oct 13, 2003.

1. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    well, the b-day is on the 11th of next month, and i said something about wanting a 4 stringer to play with in my originals band, seeing as how i really only use my zon 5 string and rarely use the low b...so, my lovely wife picked this up for me on the old ebay:

[​IMG]

ain't she the bomm-diggity (the wife...basses are tools, not women ;) )?

french violet, wenge neck/board, mec's, flush locks the usual bit. i imagine i'll have it in the next week or so. yeehaw! :bassist:

2. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    That's really nice of your wife. Bass looks really good, congrats! :)

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    thanks man...jeez...this is gonna be my ummm...5th warwick. the 1st non-thumb, though. i'm excited :D

4. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    I've played an LX in a store not too long ago and I loved the tones that I managed to get out of it. Unfortunately I had alot of trouble getting used to the neck profile.

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i already know that i dig warwick necks. i just checked the ups site...if it goes out today, i'll have it by friday...booyah :D

6. you're going to love it...I have 3 of them (well, one is a Pro-M)...that looks like the one that was selling from England.

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    this one is coming from mesa arizona...i dig the french violet color. looks neato...el-coolio

8. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Nice.......I dig that colour!!!!!

If only my girlfriend had that kind of iniciative for B-day gifts......I´d be really happy :D

9. Very nice, Neptoon.

That is a nice color.

Good luck.

Mike

10. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    well, thankies...can't wait to get it. hopefully it will be here for rehearsal this weekend.