streamer stage 1 or 2

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by product 14, Dec 15, 2003.

1. What are the differences between a stage 1 and a stage 2, sound wise, quality.
  2. pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    Something I have been interested in myself. I do own a Streamer Stage II and love it to death but I have never played a Streamer I though. Since I have owned three Warwick basses, I can tell you that the quality of the Streamer I will be great. Warwick does consider the Streamer Stage II as their top of the line bass though probably because of the wood they use on it.

Just the other day someone posted the same question as you and unfortunatly, not many responses so I don't think the answer will be know until we can try both out.

Here is the link:

Best of luck.
  3. Chris_AtariDoll

Dec 8, 2001
    i've never compared them... but, when i was selling my stage ii, a guy who owned a 4-string stage I came to try it out, he wanted a 5-string but couldnt get used to the wide string spacing on a stage i 5, so he thought about buying the stage ii, he said he hated the tone of the stage ii and loved the tone of his stage i, so... there must be quite a difference in tone. just guessing from the woods used, i would think the stage ii could have a deeper, growlier sound, and the stage i will probably be crisper (more high mids).